Code language: HTML, XML (xml)
<script src = “Sample.js”></script>
const newElement = document.createElement("div"); newElement.innerHTML = "<p>HELLO, My World!</p>"; const ID = document.getElementById("ID"); ID.appendChild(newElement);
By using this method, you may seamlessly integrate HTML information into particular areas of your website.
const element = document.getElementById("My-Element"); element.classList.add("My-class"); // Add a class element.classList.remove("Old-class"); // Remove a class element.classList.toggle("active"); // Toggle a class
Uses and Benefits of Cases
- Single-Page Applications (SPAs): SPAs may load content without refreshing the entire page by rendering files dynamically, providing a more seamless user experience.
- Dynamic styling enables you to incorporate theme modifications, visual cues, and animations in response to user input.
- Material injection: User-generated material, alerts, and comment areas work best with dynamic HTML rendering.
- Performance: To guarantee optimum performance, carefully control the loading and rendering of the script.
- Security: To avoid security flaws, always check user-generated material before rendering.
- To provide a consistent user experience across all users, make sure your rendering strategies are compatible with a variety of browsers.